Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summertime

Here we are again. Another summer, another season to hope to see some women in the dunk tank. As I've gotten older, I've been a little disappointed. Girls don't seem to do the dunk tank as much anymore. It always seems to be guys up there. The girls that DO sit in the tank seem to have a maximum age of 15. Maybe when I was growing up it was that way too, but I was younger so I didn't care (freshman cheerleaders always were sitting in the dunking machine).

Take my kid's carnival. They had a "Dunk the Teacher" booth. I couldn't be there, but my wife texted and said that every person on the schedule was a guy. WTF?!?!?!?!? The school has about 85% female teachers. I think I need to involve myself in the PTA, offer to run the tank, and REALLY do some recruiting.

Well, VBS is in late July this year and we have the dunk tank on the schedule. Definitely looking forward to that since my wife will take the seat at least 4 times.... hopefully we can swing more. The big question is what will she wear? There are a couple PG rated outfits she hasn't worn yet that are on the schedule, but we're kind of out except for the more provocative ones... and at a church function, probably not a good idea.

OOOO!! We do have a pool now! I have swam the past couple days in my clothes to try it out and it is AWESOME!! Now, if I can just figure out how to build a poolside dunk tank like eurodunk.com. I would never leave the house!


No comments:

Post a Comment